Register as a New Patient
Welcome! We'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our practice and to thank you for choosing Orthopaedic Center of South Florida. We constantly are striving to make our patients' visits more efficient. We invite you to begin your new patient registration now by following these directions:
1. Download the new patient forms.
Print your forms, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment! Click here to access your patient forms.
2. Prepare for your office visit.
In addition to completing the forms, we will also require the following information for your fist visit:
- Driver's License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- Prior X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG (please bring the films or CD-ROM containing the images with the paper report)
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- Please note: by law, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. Get directions to our office.
Visit our Locations page to find a map of the office where you will see your physician and get personalized driving directions.
4. We look forward to seeing you!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!